Let’s Do Our Part
The health and safety of our employees and customers is paramount to us. Through this challenging time, we ask everyone to continue doing their part to reduce the spread of coronavirus, while we keep our stores clean and safe in order to protect our employees, customers and their families.
Cannabis retail has been declared an essential service in Alberta and an allowable business service in Saskatchewan. As such, our stores remain open but with modified hours; please check Google for updates to store hours as they are subject to change. In addition, to enhance the safety and security of our stores, we have undertaken the following specific measures at each location:
• A new Click & Collect online ordering system is available to reduce the time spent browsing in store.
• Increased our cleaning protocols to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our stores, with extra focus on door handles and other high-touch surfaces;
• Added door personnel at peak or busy times to ensure the number of customers in-store at one time is limited.
• Implemented social distancing measures, such as printed floor decals that help customers remain two meters apart and have installed acrylic shields on the cash desk between our staff and customers for added protection.
• Removed extra areas of touch, such as cannabis sensory jars and customer tablets, for your safety.
• Suggest customers use credit/debit cards with the tap feature for payment as much as possible but will continue to accept cash to maintain the inclusivity of all customers.
Our staff are required to stay home if they, or anyone in their household, are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have returned from out-of-country travel in the last 14 days. We ask our customers to do the same. Please do not come to our stores if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been asked by any medical authority to self-isolate or quarantine. Our collective health and safety depends on it, so we ask that you respect these measures.
Everyone entering the store must follow government and store guidelines. Keep your hands clean and sanitized, limit your time in-store, keep the proper distance from others, avoid unnecessary touching of anything in-store, and use the tap feature of your credit/debit card if possible. If a cough or sneeze sneaks up, please contain it.
Our commitment to the health and safety of our customers and employees will continue throughout this pandemic and beyond, as we are committed to remaining your cannabis retailer of choice. We value your business and appreciate your support during these unprecedented times.
If there are any further measures you’d like us to take that would improve your in-store experience at YSS or Sweet Tree, please share with us at customerService@sweettreecannabis.com
STAY AHEAD OF THE CROWD
sign up for updates & details on new stores & specials!